Topics covered include:
- What is interpretive writing?
- Critical components, from theme-building to crucial connections
- Strength, Power, and Impact
- How to make it worth reading—and worth remembering
- Prrrooofreading and Humble Punctuation
- Not for sissies…
- Different Flavors of Interpretive Writing
- Signs, scripts, newsletters, calendars, web sites, and more (may also focus on specific types, depending on interests and needs of participants)
- Length, clarity, reading level, brilliance, fun
- Writer’s block
- The myth of the blank page
Schedule this workshop for your group, agency, or organization.